Deutschkreutz Castle was built in 1625 by Count Paul Nadasdy in the style of the Italian Renaissance. The former moated castle with its four spires is a four-winged complex and lies amidst the Blaufränkischland vineyards, only 5 km from Sopron (Hungary). Lehmden gallery with 800 sqm exhibition area. Cultural summer with literature and music events.
castle courtyard free
Lehmden- Gallery: guided tour only by arrangement ( Deutschkreutz +43(0)261320200), entrance fee: € 6,- p.P.
15th May till 15th September
Contact informationDeutschkreutz Castle
Phone: +43 (0)69911863207
How to find us
coming from Vienna: via A2 till motorway junction Guntramsdorf, A3 till Oberpullendorf/ Györ S 31
coming from Hungary: via A2, A3 and Klingenbach towards Sopron (H) bis Deutschkreutz