Dilsberg Fortress Ruins
During the 13th. century, the castle at Dilsberg was the seat of the Counts of Elsensagaues. In the mid-14th. century, the castle became part of the Palatinate and was granted the status of a town in 1347. The remains of the fortress, built on the summit of a hill overlooking the Neckar valley, can still be seen from far and wide.