Klippenstein castle, first mentioned as fortified castle in 1289, was converted into a hunting lodge in 1543 by the Saxon Elector Moritz. Until 1952 it served as court. Exihibitions on the history of the castle, the city and the industry of Radeberg as well as concerts and lectures await the visitor.
adults € 4.-,conc. € 2.-Opening hours
Tue – Fri 9am –12pm/1pm– 4pm
(summer season to 5pm),
Sat/Sun/H 11am – 5pm