Rühstädt Castle Hotel
The late baroque, single-winged castle was built in 1728 and extended on the Southern pediment in 1911 and on the north side in 1991. In 2002 an extensive renovation into a wellness hotel followed. Today one can enjoy the castle’s ambience in a quiet and relaxed atmosphere, as well as the view over the castle’s park and the proximity to the Elbe bicycle path.
Contact informationRühstädt Castle Hotel
Owner: Kurt und Diana Glass GbR
Phone: +49 (0)38791 80850
Fax: +49 (0)38791 808529
How to find us
by car: take A24 or B5 from Berlin or Hamburg ot take A2/A7 to Wolfsburg and over Brome-Salzwedel-Wittenberge to Rühstädt