South-west of Zwickau, the castle was built in the Imperial Territory of Pleissenland. First mentioned in 1255, it today impresses with its rampart and trenches, curtain wall and battlement, donjon, late Gothic chapel as well as its bower. Several events (also weddings) and exhibits, as well as the restaurant ensure a pleasurable visit.
adults €2.10, children €1.-, groups (+10)€ 1.50 per personOpening hours
daily except Mon and Fri 10 am–5 pm and by arrangement